Monday, January 5, 2009

New office stuff!!!


Well, for all of you who follow me closely know that I took a little trip down to IKEA and below is what we decided on for my new office:
1. The Expidit desk and matching bookshelf
2. The Mikael desk and coordinating glass
3. Skrift magazine files in red
4. Kassat assorted media holders

I can't WAIT to get it all set up in the new house!!! Its all coming together! I also have a new addition to my dishes... the Busig set of 7oz glasses, which I LOVE. They are the orange set - super cute little vintage glasses. IKEA didn't have them listed on the website. The new colors of the office will be a barn red, slate, and black to coordinate with the dining room. Yay for a real office! :-D Thank you IKEA and my parents!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...