Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thundersnow... in South Carolina!

Well, guys, its time to share some pics of this crazy snow storm we had across the southeast. It made our 2.5 hr trip from Atlanta become 8 hrs, caused tons of accidents, tore down plenty of trees, (see photos below) but overall made me really happy. I love the snow and how it just beautifies the earth.

These photos below are of the neighboorhood -








And the crazy and dangerous Woodruff road... halfway through the day (you'd think it'd be better that this...)


And lastly... photos E and I took of the house... check out the mailbox. We got at least 6 inches! :) Too bad we didn't get any pics of the little kids we went sliding with! The driveway pic is where E tore it up trying to get in and got stuck :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of that in Columbia sadly! And I was so ready for it...I went and bought new gloves and everything

Image to Impact - Photography and Graphic Design said...

aww :( I kept wanting to buy rainboots... and Evan thought they were a dumb idea until I caught him walking around in WAITERS! Ha!~

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...