Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prosperity Map

So, on of my recent projects was recreating a comprehensive map of Prosperity, South Carolina. Now, one would think that I would have this all figured out since I have lived in Prosperity my whole life until my recent move, however so much changes in such little time in a little town like Prosperity. Here is the before map:



Well, after many meetings with the client and the Business Association, there is a new map, and it is pictured below. All places of business and interest are mentioned in a colored block, corresponding with a new name and color for Prosperity. If you would like a full list or a copy of the actual inside of this new brochure just send me an email at ashleyfulmer@gmail.com I'll be happy to share a little bit of my hometown with you! The final product is below. Click on the image to enlarge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...