Sunday, August 23, 2009

Exciting things coming this week!

Whoah. Has it been a while since I've last posted or has it been a while?

Things have been a little crazy around here. Trying to work on a few things and getting our new house together really just takes up all your time. Anyways, I just wanted to post a few things that you can look forward to seeing this week. And promise me, I'm going to need you to tell at least 3 friends about my blog. I'd love for my work to get out there, people are just missing so much! Seriously! Get ready, here it comes!

New Etsy items:
-Wedding invitations by style
By this I mean: I'll have a few new samples provided for you to choose from. I've found that most brides have an idea in mind, but just can't quite put their hand on it. This way, this will eliminate a lot of the "I just don't know what I want." They will be unique and generic designs, and even samples can be purchased if you're interested in just seeing if you like it. The purchased sample will serve as a credit towards your order.


-Wedding programs by style
Same thing goes here. Why not just go with one designer if you know she's got all the supplies to make your wedding pieces match blissfully? By have the expertise of weddings, planning my own, and loving the industry, I can help you find exactly what you need and create something you can only imagine.


-Wedding thank you cards
Same as before. Thank you cards are so special, especially in the south. And since I'm a true southerner, I know how much a simple note in the mail means to someone buying you a gift or even just because. So, why not make them special and have them match your wedding? Who wants a wedding just thrown together piece by piece?


-Wedding stationery packages
In this I will offer many solutions to help your wedding planning go just as smoothly as possible. In this I will provide options such as invites, response cards, accommodation cards, direction cards, all envelopes, printing options, thank you cards, programs, save the dates, and even name place cards.


-More photography (by myself of course)
Look forward to more baby photos, portraits, and even fun stuff I do from time to time!


-More inspiration
I know some of my favorite blogs I read [daily] have lots of photos. And, I'm not going to lie to you... I'm a designer and photographer... I love photos. I love examples and that's how I enjoy to spend my time... not reading, but looking. Inspiration is what feeds us designers... so to add to my new [Martha Stewart Living and Real Simple] subscriptions for my recent birthday gift ideas, I'm posting many new things on this blog.


-More about my life.
I know most designer and photographers web blogs I read, they let you in. But just a little bit. I'm sure some of you guys want to know just a little bit about me, so I'm interested in telling. But just a little. :)


-A DAILY BLOG POST.
Yes. I said it. And I mean it. And, I'm being serious this time. :)

So, to leave you with a photo because I have to after I made such a fuss about the photos, here you go.



Great blog. Photo credit belongs here. http://clothedmuch.blogspot.com/2009/08/ive-been-flower-ed.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...