Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Current wish list...

Just a few things I'd like to have right now...

A damask stencil. We've decided to stencil our master bedroom in damask on one wall. It will be a glossy look but the same color as the wall [light blue].


Gocco lamp bulbs.
I really miss working with my gocco. If only I could get a few more bulbs, I'll be able to get going again!


A mighty mouse for my mac.
Ok ok, I know the reviews aren't lovely, but having a mouse that currently will not scroll, or right click or be able to pinch the sides to clear the screen, just isn't working for me now! I just. want. this. mouse.


Those are professional things I'd like, now personals... hm.

A new fall dress.
This would go just great with my new cowboy boots. I couldn't be more excited. [and i even have that belt too]


New flats in my favorite fall color: plum.
I can't get enough of this color.


Lastly, a new wallet.
This one is cute, but I found an even cuter one at DSW.
For those of you who know me... you know exactly why I NEED a new wallet. Just sayin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...