Friday, October 3, 2008

It's FINALLY fall!


Guess what?! It is sooo... fall. I am thrilled. Really. This is one of my favorite times of the year, and I'm so excited its finally here. Ok, I know that I'm actually a week and half late realizing it, but officially yesterday it was fall to me. I started my fall season off yesterday with grabbing my first official Pumpkin Pie. Man was it good. Also, I made it a point to stop by City Brew to get a Pumpkin Pie Latte... [see photo above] which is one of my other favorites in the fall. So, YAY! Happy Fall! So, I have decided to make a list of my favorite things of the fall:

10. Thanksgiving... by far my favorite holiday of the year.
9. Being able to really enjoy the outdoors without sweating or freezing (the mid 60 degree weather) For all who know me well, I can still wear my Rainbows...
**Side Note: I will, and I promise, will be getting new brown Rainbows soon. My 5 1/2 year old-faithful's... according to Evan have petrified. I'll miss those 'ol things! :(
8. Cute sweaters, scarves, and boots (by the way I WILL get cowboy boots this fall.)
7. Visiting the mountains and staying in cabins...
6. Carving pumpkins... one of my and Evan's new traditions :)
5. All of the amazing colors of the leaves that God's created for us to enjoy
4. The crisp air in the morning that just makes you smile :)
3. Pumpkin Pies
2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake made by my aunt Frances

So what are your favorite things of this new season? Please share!! :-D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...