Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Target Makes Me Happy


Ok, so let me explain. Back in the 'ol college days when a certain friend of mine and myself were unhappy about something, bored, or in a "funk," we'd take a little trip to Target. We'd call it the "Target Makes Me Happy Run." More often than not, we'd buy ourselves something $10 or less, (we had to set a limit, we were poor college kids) to brighten up our day. It really works, and it may just all be in my head, but I still use that tactic today. Just try it out, if your in a funk... run to Target. Get you something that you didn't really need, but you wanted. See if I'm right.

So, I did a little run online... to put together a new mini office that I'd really like to see happen in my place. My theme is black and lime green, with aqua accents. [More photos to come later.] Enjoy for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...