Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally Friday!

So, the week has finally come to an end. As I spend my Friday night (like I would prefer) I'm making new jewelry products, new felt brooches, and taking my mind of graphic design for a minute (which doesn't happen... only to go to the form of another art for an afternoon) kind of refreshes me. I'll be posting some of the fun things I'm working on and the new handmade cards that I've been doing for a custom order.

To leave you with a fun little before after, I'll have to preface it by saying... This is a great friend of mine's work from college. She and I have collaboratively grown in our work together and are always looking for fun new things to do. So, we grabbed a few girls together for a before and after shoot. Mind you, my friend Whitney of Whitney Miller Designs is fabulous. Be sure to check out her blog as well (link above)







Feel free to drop me a comment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...