Monday, September 27, 2010

my two favorite things.



these are two of my favorite things, all wrapped up into one.
coffee + a good pattern

this is one of my favorite coffee mugs. simply because my hubby's is the opposite saying "her better half." i think its one of the best wedding presents we've gotten. i tried to look for this set for friends but haven't quite found anything like it.

so why?
i'm always attracted to pattern. especially those who resemble nature, just like this coffee cup. and coffee? need i say more?

my current favorite brew (other than pumpkin lattes currently) is hazelnut. you can't go wrong with it.

of course, lots of cream and sugar [splenda :)]
how do you take your coffee and what's your favorite mug?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...