Wednesday, September 15, 2010

.. up to lately

Well hi! Its been quite a while, I know. I'm sorry for all of you guys who faithfully look forward to my post.

So what have I been doing? Transitioning. I've been working as a full time graphic designer with my side stationery/photography business. Its fun and full of lovely art. I wouldn't have it any other way.

So, here's 2 of my past projects.

First off, all the blue. The bride wanted a pretty light blue flower worked into all of her designs. We had so much fun with the paper stock. Its hard to tell, but its a stark white metallic paper. Such fun. It was backed with a cardstock and then assembled with the embossed "M" stickers on the back. Such a cute and creative finish to their custom wedding stationery. I was also given the priviledge to create their save the dates (previous to their invitations) and their wedding books as well.

Secondly, the beach wedding. What a gorgeous wedding this was. Sunrise, mimosas and all. The theme was the sand dollars and rich browns. Turned out great. The bride gave me the honor of creating wedding invitations, thank you cards, and tags for the gifts. Such fun.








To leave you with two bands/songs I'm crushing on right now...
Phil Wickham's music.
Sanctus Real : Lead Me http://www.sanctusreal.com/

3 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful job! Makes me wish I had an event I could order fun and fancy invites for :)

Image to Impact - Photography and Graphic Design said...

Thanks! Keep me in mind! I also do handmade cards for people as well... for a gift or a wedding present. They can be paper goods, or printed in a variety of ways. I'm actually getting a small letterpress machine! :)

Image to Impact - Photography and Graphic Design said...

Thanks! Keep me in mind! I also do handmade cards for people as well... for a gift or a wedding present. They can be paper goods, or printed in a variety of ways. I'm actually getting a small letterpress machine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...