Wednesday, September 22, 2010

handmade cards.

Just another glimpse over at my handmade shop there's going to be quite a few listings coming. Since I got the old gocco back and running... its bulbs and screens are mighty expensive, I'll be adding lots of fun new things in the shop. After I finish up two custom orders, I'll be taking custom request via my etsy page (link above). Since the gocco process requires burning a single image into a screen, you can only use the screen once. Therefore screens are expensive... and limited at this point. However, I will be using them to create my own tags and packaging for my handmade cards. How awesome is that?

Also... soon enough I'll be selling my work in DK Boutique & Spa in Spartanburg, SC and working on a list of other retail stores. Of course, the benefit of picking up supplies there would be free shipping!

So, here's my most recent project... all with fun girly flowers. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...